Test Drive A Cadillac Today!

  • le
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      Can you pass the word around? Great news...I am a Sales Consultant
      for Hubacher Cadillac and Land Rover....If you are in the general
      Sacramento County or nearby vicinity and want to test drive the
      latest model of Escalade...Please see attached link and schedule a
      test drive today!

      1 Cadillac Drive Sacramento, CA. 95825

      If you know anybody who is looking for a New or Pre-owed CTS,
      Escalade or Land Rovers...Send me an e-mail or fill out a
      Test Drive Appointment Form...

      http://www.geocities.com/lejamjbond2/cgi-bin/cadillac.html

      Thanks,

      Leland