questions on 472

  • DAN SEIFERT
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2003
      hey group   i was wondering if anybody could help me with a question.  i am rebuilding my 472ci and i was wondering what is the biggest cam that i could go with before i start messing things up, also i wanted to stroke it out and i was wondering what size crank i should use for that or if i should use a crank from a 500ci if thast would even work.  if anybody could give me some advice or hint i would appriciate it very much
      thank you much
      Dan

    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2003
        you can use the 500 crank if you use 500 pistons.try the forum at
        www.hwforums.com/2089/