Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: FOR SALE: 1966 DeVille with only 59,000 original miles!

  • Tom McKenna
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
      Sorry - thought I had!!!!!!Problem is that there are list members scattered all over, and while someone might not drive 3,000 miles to look at a car, they perhaps would drive 50 or a 100.  Most folks would just pass your post by without a location, and will never take the time to ask you where you are, but if you add a location, someone right down the road may just decide to drive over and see the car, and may just end up buying it.

      !

      Geez, sorry man, I'm in Chicago. You could have just asked nicely.