Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: More on Big Cad in '79-'85 Eldo/Seville

  • Cody Carson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002

      Thank you Juan, I was not aware that Slick 50 posed any danger to the engine;I will stay away from it from now on. This gives me an idea for a new topic. I will put it in the next post so that the title of the subject makes it easier for readers to find when searching the message topics. I will also post it on the MTS message board. Thanks again

      Cody