Thanks for the info!

  • linyartist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Thanks all to the info and site's on a 500 swap. I dont plan on
      doing right away since my eldorado is my runner. Probally next year.
      I have to finish rebuilding the enigine in the Blazer, it's going to
      be a 390 stroker. And allso finish puttin together my malibu. I got
      it stripped down and ready to race, roll cage, fuel cell, posi with
      3.43 gears. Just need to rewire her and finish it's engine allso. To
      many toy's to little time and money. Thanks again, Keith