1966 Fleetwood

  • garrett benson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
      I have a 1966 Fleetwood with 89K miles that was used in a Farah Fawcett movie.  I have pics for anyone interested.
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Kegger5150@...

    • Tom McKenna
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
        It would sure help a buyers decision making process if sellers would be considerate enough to tell us where they are located!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I have 38 antique and classic Cadillacs for sale. They are all in NJ. Including a 1961 with 57000 miles garage kept.  Here is a site some are listed on. This is a free site to post pictures of cars for sale. You have to hit join to view the pictures. Any questions call Ron Passarella at 856-625-3396.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
            Geez, sorry man, I'm in Chicago. You could have just asked nicely.

            --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Tom
            McKenna" <TRAVELER@N...> wrote:
            > It would sure help a buyers decision making process if sellers
            would be
            > considerate enough to tell us where they are located!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          • Tom McKenna
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
              Sorry - thought I had!!!!!!Problem is that there are list members scattered all over, and while someone might not drive 3,000 miles to look at a car, they perhaps would drive 50 or a 100.  Most folks would just pass your post by without a location, and will never take the time to ask you where you are, but if you add a location, someone right down the road may just decide to drive over and see the car, and may just end up buying it.

              !