FOR SALE: 1966 DeVille with only 59,000 original miles!

  • kegger5150
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
      I have a '66 DeVille that is in really great shape. Very clean. The
      interior is flawless and all the electrical works perfectly. The
      body does have some surface rust mainly on the sides so only minor
      body work is needed. Selling for only $2,200!!! I need the money
      right away so I can continue with my college education in January. I
      can email pictures to anyone...please email me if interested at
      Kegger5150@...

      God Bless,
      Craig
    • garrett benson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
        I have a 1966 Fleetwood with 89K miles that was used in a Farah Fawcett movie.  I have pics for anyone interested.
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Kegger5150@...

      • Tom McKenna
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
          It would sure help a buyers decision making process if sellers would be considerate enough to tell us where they are located!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            I have 38 antique and classic Cadillacs for sale. They are all in NJ. Including a 1961 with 57000 miles garage kept.  Here is a site some are listed on. This is a free site to post pictures of cars for sale. You have to hit join to view the pictures. Any questions call Ron Passarella at 856-625-3396.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
              Geez, sorry man, I'm in Chicago. You could have just asked nicely.

              --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Tom
              McKenna" <TRAVELER@N...> wrote:
              > It would sure help a buyers decision making process if sellers
              would be
              > considerate enough to tell us where they are located!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            • Tom McKenna
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
                Sorry - thought I had!!!!!!Problem is that there are list members scattered all over, and while someone might not drive 3,000 miles to look at a car, they perhaps would drive 50 or a 100.  Most folks would just pass your post by without a location, and will never take the time to ask you where you are, but if you add a location, someone right down the road may just decide to drive over and see the car, and may just end up buying it.

                !