Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] introduction

  • greg and marilyn gemmill
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      I will be getting rid of my 70 M&M hearse after I pull the engine, trans., brakes, and a few controls  out of it this winter. I would be willing to give it to anyone who might be interested in coming to get it in southern Michigan after I'm done. The interior is in fantastic shape (all door panels and dash are like new - Door panels are cream vinyl and the dash is black.) It also has the rear jump seats, all of the curtains (gold brocade) and reversible panels for coffin or gurney. The hood, front and read bumpers, all lights, and grill are in great shape, as well as most of the stainless moldings. If you have a hearse that needs help, or a full size Caddy with poor chrome on the front, and, or rear, it might be worth your while. With my current project, I don't have the time to part out and sell on EBay. If you might be interested, EMail me so I can contact you when the time comes. Car is in Coldwater, Mi.                                     Greg