my project

  • gafmasterslash
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
      i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an 81
      olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
      understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
      crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
      driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;

      http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
      20Swapping

      i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
      already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh tune
      up.
    • gafmasterslash
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
        <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
        > i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an 81
        > olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
        > understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
        > crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
        > driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;
        >
        > http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
        > 20Swapping
        >
        > i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
        > already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh tune
        > up.

        how do i post my pictures?
      • evildudeprod
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
          On the left side of the site you will see text in a box that says
          things like chat, files, photos, etc. Click on "photos, you will see
          a list of albums, click the album you want to post in, and then you
          can post a photo

          -Travis

          <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
          > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
          > <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
          > > i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an
          81
          > > olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
          > > understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
          > > crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
          > > driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;
          > >
          > > http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
          > > 20Swapping
          > >
          > > i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
          > > already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh
          tune
          > > up.
          >

          > how do i post my pictures?
        • gafmasterslash
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
            <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
            > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
            > <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
            > > i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an
            81
            > > olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
            > > understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
            > > crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
            > > driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;
            > >
            > > http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
            > > 20Swapping
            > >
            > > i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
            > > already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh
            tune
            > > up.
            >

            > how do i post my pictures?

            got the pictures up. thanks!!!---tom