New SRX - do you think it is...

  • peter_m_04
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hi,
      what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know
      the brand... As far as I know they are changing their image! Right?

      I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy
      full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new
      Cadillac SRX!
      Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen the new SRX on the street/in
      dealership? What do you think of it? The vehicle has a good press!
      Lexus has something similar, right?

      I don't know what other SUVs are in the class… Infininty Fx35/45,
      Volkswagen Touareg…

      As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

      THANKS a lot for any opinions!!!
      Peter
    • greg and marilyn gemmill

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2003
          Unless you actually NEED an SUV, perhaps 1% of SUV owners, you should never
          get one. There are enough idiots on the road, please not another!

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2003
            Hi, Peter
            You might want to get this months Car and Driver magazine. In it they test the SRX against the Touareg, Ceyanne, and Fx45 and the Caddy comes out on top. Cadillac has made great inroads into bringing up the capabilities of their cars to the level of european driving quality. The northstar motor is a jewel and the new edgy style is crisp and clean. I think you might enjoy the Cadillac experience. Hope this helps and have a great day

            Brad Stanley
            brad0069@...

            what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know
            the brand... As far as I know they are changing their image! Right?

            I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy
            full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new
            Cadillac SRX!
            Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen the new SRX on the street/in
            dealership? What do you think of it? The vehicle has a good press!
            Lexus has something similar, right?

            I don't know what other SUVs are in the class… Infininty Fx35/45,
            Volkswagen Touareg…

            As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

            THANKS a lot for any opinions!!!
            Peter

            Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
            Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/lkiolB/TM