Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] dating a single millionaire area in your city!

  • Scott Pearson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
      Or maybe homes for my collection of 472/500 engines?

      Just got another project car, not sure what's going to happen with it yet.
      Looks like stuffing turbos in it will be difficult, so will probably just
      stick with the high compression 472, add a little cam and some port work.
      Anyone have a fuel injection intake they'd like to part with?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433157216&category=6149&rd=1

      Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
        Do you just have the chassis or is there a body on it?

        Heavy? Just makes it ride nicer. More weight? Need more torque. That's why
        we're into the big motors!

        Scott

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17051261

        81:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?