Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] dating a single millionaire area in your city!

  • Tom McKenna
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
      Your missing the point of it all - If you dumped the wife, dated and married the millionaire,  - think of all the cadillacs you could buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
        Or maybe homes for my collection of 472/500 engines?

        Just got another project car, not sure what's going to happen with it yet.
        Looks like stuffing turbos in it will be difficult, so will probably just
        stick with the high compression 472, add a little cam and some port work.
        Anyone have a fuel injection intake they'd like to part with?
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433157216&category=6149&rd=1

        Scott

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
          Do you just have the chassis or is there a body on it?

          Heavy? Just makes it ride nicer. More weight? Need more torque. That's why
          we're into the big motors!

          Scott

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17051261

          81:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?