dating a single millionaire area in your city!

  • omiga0366
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
      Find your date from tens of thousands of single millionaires here!
      You don't have to be a millionaire. Free registration.
      http://www.MillionaireMatch.com/i/13
    • Tom McKenna
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
        Your missing the point of it all - If you dumped the wife, dated and married the millionaire,  - think of all the cadillacs you could buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        While I think I might enjoy dating a millionaire (though my wife might
        object <g>), where's the Cadillac content here?

        Scott

      • Scott Pearson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
            Or maybe homes for my collection of 472/500 engines?

            Just got another project car, not sure what's going to happen with it yet.
            Looks like stuffing turbos in it will be difficult, so will probably just
            stick with the high compression 472, add a little cam and some port work.
            Anyone have a fuel injection intake they'd like to part with?
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433157216&category=6149&rd=1

            Scott

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
              Do you just have the chassis or is there a body on it?

              Heavy? Just makes it ride nicer. More weight? Need more torque. That's why
              we're into the big motors!

              Scott

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17051261

              81:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?