cadillac

  • merc11511
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      I love cadillacs from the beginning of my driving days. My first car
      was a 1972 cad sedan deville it was an awesome car. Ive also had a 75
      coupe and I currently own a 1970 coupe. The 1972 sedan body got rough
      so I pulled the motor and put it in a 1965 ford truck. I have a good
      500 and hydromatic trans Im thinking about putting in a 86 mustang gt
      if I get the time. The feeling you get when you stomp the quadrajet
      and the big four barrell opens the whole car just rises and launches
      its awesome.