RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] introduction

  • Pierson, Tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2003
      Are you parting out the hearse?  How was your clearance with the Sanderson Headers?

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2003
        I will be installing the headers when the motor goes into the Plymouth. I was going to stick them on this summer when I updated the exhaust system, but started to run into some stubborn nuts and studs, and rather than pull the heads off to repair broken parts, I figured I'd just wait until the engine came out. From measuring, and eyeballing from underneath, They look like a clean fit if you can get the original manifolds out of there without busting hardware. I'm not sure what all I may be taking off of the hearse yet. The Front and rear  chrome are beautiful as well as the interior, so I may make some of it available when the time comes.
                                                                                                                                                                      Greg

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
          I will be getting rid of my 70 M&M hearse after I pull the engine, trans., brakes, and a few controls  out of it this winter. I would be willing to give it to anyone who might be interested in coming to get it in southern Michigan after I'm done. The interior is in fantastic shape (all door panels and dash are like new - Door panels are cream vinyl and the dash is black.) It also has the rear jump seats, all of the curtains (gold brocade) and reversible panels for coffin or gurney. The hood, front and read bumpers, all lights, and grill are in great shape, as well as most of the stainless moldings. If you have a hearse that needs help, or a full size Caddy with poor chrome on the front, and, or rear, it might be worth your while. With my current project, I don't have the time to part out and sell on EBay. If you might be interested, EMail me so I can contact you when the time comes. Car is in Coldwater, Mi.                                     Greg