18 antique Cadillacs for sale including 1930 V-16

  • ronpassarella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      I have a 1930 Cadillac Imperial Limousine w/V16 engine Complete
      restoration with original dealer tag. This is the only one left in
      the world. For Sale $388,000 For more info contact me at 856-625-3396
      or email me at Ronpassarella@...

      Ronald L Passarella

      Also available 1947 Cadillac complete restoration National Show Winner