FOR SALE: 1968 Coupe Deville convertible

  • mill_glen_chevy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Powder blue car with black leather and black top. Runs great. Even
      compression and no smoke from exhaust. Lots of new parts. I have
      all the trim but a couple of pieces. Needs bodywork to be complete.
      I have all the parts you need to finish this but no time to do it
      myself. It will be on Ebay in 10 or so days, but I would like to
      sell it to enthusiasts. $3000 or best reasonable offer. The car is
      in Massachusetts. Email me directly, please.