My new group...

  • Dru
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Hello all:
      Not meaning to take attention from this group, but I have a group
      you all might concider joining. It has been up for a few months and
      has 13 members. It is for owners and enthusiasts for American Full-
      size cars. For all the big names: AMC, Chrysler, Cadillac, Dodge,
      Ford, G.M., Lincoln, Plymouth, ect... Its a great group with a great
      set-up. The link is:

      Please join!
      Dru