Re: Uploaded pix of my 1970 Eldorado

  • sigvaldsen88
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2002
      Whats up Joe,

      I am looking mainly for a pro-street setup, in other words something
      thunderous to tool around town with and occassionally embarass some
      rice-burner japcraps at the traffic lights. I likely would also stop
      down at the local track to get some 1/4 mile times.
      The car weighs 4630lbs, i am overextnding myself of this project way
      over what i expected to pay, but i do want it done right, won't have
      that extra few bucks to do the stroker thing, but this performance
      package should be plenty good!

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "tremorj10"