72 El Camino ( El Cadillac?)

  • david
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
      just put a 500 in my El Camino is their anyone who makes headers and
      what parts can interchange between the 425 472 &500
    • johnson kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
        not that i know of...heads, intakes, cranks, cams, rods, etc...each combo is different.
        david <fuzzy_dave2001@...> wrote:
        just put a 500 in my El Camino is their anyone who makes headers and
        what parts can interchange between the 425 472 &500

      • Tom McKenna
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
          "Street Rodder" I believe it was did a whole series on touching up the 500 a few years ago - over about 9 issues, if you can find them.  I am surprised they never published the article complete in book form.   There are performance parts available for them.

          Tom