Re: Engine redo

  • sigvaldsen88
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      Shittt!, i'd love to have headers put on this to do it right!!.
      I will contact Al, but i think i remember talking to him a while back
      and he didn't have any made up but i'll try again.
      The water & Oil pumps will just be a higher volume/performance
      variety to properly keep this beast happy.
      I am using the original intake manifold but having it ported and
      polished, as i said i do not want to destroy the hood to put on an
      aftermarket. The ram air will without doubt have hoses to the front
      grill!!