1999 cadillac seville

  • petrolene2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Anyone know why GM has not recalled the 1997-2003 sevilles for a
      known crankcase seal leak? There are hundreds of cadillac owners who
      have had to spend $2000 to get this defect corrected. When I call GM,
      they seem to know about it- (big surprise), but refuse to do anything
      to remedy the problem. I am a VERY DISAPPOINTED cadillac owner at the
      moment- with a $50K car with a major defect that they will not fix
      unless the vehicle is under warranty.