1967 Cadillac Coupe Deville Convertible Wanted

  • erincis7
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
      I am in search of a 67' Cadillac Coupe Deville Convertible or
      possibly a 68'. I dont care about the body but the engine must be in
      good condition. Thanks
    • mill_glen_chevy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "erincis7"
        <erincis7@y...> wrote:

        > I am in search of a 67' Cadillac Coupe Deville Convertible or
        > possibly a 68'. I dont care about the body but the engine must be
        in
        > good condition. Thanks

        I have a 68 convertible with a good running motor and a complete car
        with a disassembled parts car included for $3500