89 Brougham w/carburetor problems?

  • thebigl357
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      I recently purchased a 89 Brougham/Fleetwood with 80k miles. When
      braking, it sounds like it is going to cut off on me. I read
      somewhere that the float on the carb could cause stall out under
      heavy braking. I pulled the carburetor, cleaned and rebuilt it and I
      am still having this problem. Has anyone else experienced this
      problem? Is my carburetor not adjusted properly? Or is it even
      related to my carburetor?

      Thanks for any help.

      Lewis Phelps
      lphelps@...