ANN: New MSN Group Cadillac XLR

  • Al Gershen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      Hi group:

      I recently formed a new Cadillac XLR group on MSN Groups at the URL:

      http://groups.msn.com/CadillacXLR

      I plan on following this car from an Internet media point of view.
      Daily I look thur the google.com search engine and when I find things
      of interest about the car, I link them to the group. I also keep
      track of the car's production at the Bowling Green GM Corvette
      assembly plant with a special webpage devoted for that.

      Please join the group and become active there. So far, no one is
      doing this but I'm an optomistic person with time to spare. :-) I
      hope to see you there.

      Regards,
      Al Gershen
      Grants Pass, OR