89 Fleetwood - project

  • nismax87
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      Hello.
      I have an 89 Fleetwood, It has almost 300000 (original everything,
      exept for the sound system and DVD system). I'm amaized the power
      that this engine still has. I love my cady and I would like to return
      the favor by changing the engine for one with more power, plus I
      think this one had enough. Can any one tell me what other cady engine
      would fit.
      Thank
      JC