Americanized Racers, Specials, Sportscars.

  • rustybottm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Subj: Americanized Racers, Specials, Sportscars.
      Date: 8/2/2003 9:05:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      From: Rustybottm
      To: Ameripowered@yahoogroups.com

      I have a couple of Americanized, homebuilt cars

      I am interested in hearing from others with the same.

      I have an Italian sportscar that was Americanized, much to the horror of the Italians.

      It is a 1947 Nardi with Crosley engine.

      I also have a homebuild race car from 1959, Packard powered (below)

      Keen to hear from others with similar tastes.

      Daniel