Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: 500 in a 65... check it out

  • Scott Pearson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped from the
      factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the pics. I
      just figured that would be quite rare.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        To be honest I am not quite sure. I was lucky enough to get this car
        for $650 with that engine already in it. Of course it was a
        complete piece of crap when I got it.

        Pearson" <mrcad472@i...> wrote:
        > I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped
        from the
        > factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the
        pics. I
        > just figured that would be quite rare.
        >
        > Scott

        check it out