Re: 500 in a 65... check it out

  • caddycalais
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      I do not have A/c as of yet. I am looking to install later on but it
      isn't a priority at this time. There is so much more to do.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Scott
      Pearson" <mrcad472@i...> wrote:
      > That's a sweet ride! I'm diggin' the flames, WWW, and hubcaps
      combo.

      > Is this a non-A/C car?
      >
      > Scott

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped from the
        factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the pics. I
        just figured that would be quite rare.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
          To be honest I am not quite sure. I was lucky enough to get this car
          for $650 with that engine already in it. Of course it was a
          complete piece of crap when I got it.

          Pearson" <mrcad472@i...> wrote:
          > I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped
          from the
          > factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the
          pics. I
          > just figured that would be quite rare.
          >
          > Scott

          check it out