500 in a 65... check it out

  • caddycalais
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2003
      Check out my 1965 Cadillac with a 500 out of a 74 Eldo. I don't have
      the pics with the headers installed yet but I am working on it.

      http://members.rankmyride.com/?page=cars/view&CID=780

      Post some pics of your cars while you are there as well.
    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2003
        That's a sweet ride! I'm diggin' the flames, WWW, and hubcaps combo.

        Is this a non-A/C car?

        Scott

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
          I do not have A/c as of yet. I am looking to install later on but it
          isn't a priority at this time. There is so much more to do.

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Scott
          Pearson" <mrcad472@i...> wrote:
          > That's a sweet ride! I'm diggin' the flames, WWW, and hubcaps
          combo.

          > Is this a non-A/C car?
          >
          > Scott

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Scott Pearson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
            I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped from the
            factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the pics. I
            just figured that would be quite rare.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
              To be honest I am not quite sure. I was lucky enough to get this car
              for $650 with that engine already in it. Of course it was a
              complete piece of crap when I got it.

              Pearson" <mrcad472@i...> wrote:
              > I guess I wasn't clear with my question, was this car A/C equipped
              from the
              > factory? It looked like there wasn't an evaproator housing in the
              pics. I
              > just figured that would be quite rare.
              >
              > Scott

              check it out