94 fleetwood dash

  • radar_x_plicit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
      ive looked long and hard, cant find anywhere that sells dashes for
      this car... wenbt to dealerships and they said they discontinued
      them a while back..so now i come to you guys... where can i find a
      place online that i can find these? working on keepin my cadillac
      new... thanks again
    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
        You might be able to send it to www.justdashes.com and have them restore it.

        - Scott
        > ive looked long and hard, cant find anywhere that sells dashes for
        > this car... wenbt to dealerships and they said they discontinued
        > them a while back..so now i come to you guys... where can i find a
        > place online that i can find these? working on keepin my cadillac
        > new... thanks again

      • radar_x_plicit
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
          alright awesome :) thanks scott... very valuable site to me... ill
          book mark it and contac them when im ready to take care of
          it..thanks again...

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Scott