El Cadillac ??

  • david
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      I'm putting a 1978 425 in a 1972 El Camino and like to know what
      parts interchange with other motors ,what problems I wiil have and
      who makes performance parts thanks any and all help appreciated
    • blunt smoka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2003
        personnally if i where u id drop a 472 or 500 in
        instead of the 472 youll have an easier time finding
        aftermarket parts and will have a hell of alot more
        power

        http://sbc.yahoo.com