g-body/olds engine removal

  • gafmasterslash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      well, i put another photo up. im just waiting on my tranny and
      drivers side manifold now. some advise; if you pull an olds engine
      out of a g-body, disconnect the trany first. even with the trans
      crossmember out, that lame crossever pipe will get hung up on the
      engine crossmember. engine comes out fine going straight up.---tom