2002 Cadillac NORTHSTAR v-8 for sale

  • burka4u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      I have a Cadillac NORTHSTAR v-8 short block for sale.
      It's got the pan to the heads, extremely clean, built in May of 2002,
      and its all alluminum so it weights about 450 pounds. I will sell
      this jewel for 3,000 or best offer. Price is very negotiable! It is
      already crated and ready for shipping.
      I have pictures if you are intrested, so email burka2u@... or
      call my cellphone my name is Andrejs (269)-720-7268