Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 96 deville

  • Corey Harder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      I have a 472 cad engine. We were getting it started, and trying to figure out the fuel pump. One line is obviously for the fuel, and I assumed the other is a vaaccumm line . How does this actually work? Is it a mechanical pump, of vaaccumm? I hooked it up to the carb, and it started sucking gas, so I assume that the diaphram was broken.
      Let me know if I'm was headed in the right direction

      Corey