Re: Ford FE rockers on Cadillac ?

  • the_punisher_454
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2003
      Thanks I'll let you all know what I figure out When I get around to
      trying it. Unfortunatly I wont be replying to anyfurtherposts untill
      sometime in July. I'll be without internet access at home for the
      rest of theis month starting tomorrow. Thanks.
      Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "david