Re: 500 caddy & TH400 swap for '69 C/10 chevy 2wd lwb

  • zenishus
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2003
      did the headers clear everything?the cads a little wider.how much for
      the flanges?
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2003
        zenishus,

        > did the headers clear everything?the cads a little wider.

        They did, but I cut the firewall back at the rear of the
        drivers side head to allow me to move the engine back a bit.
        Not sure if they would have cleared the lower control arms
        if not.

        > how much for the flanges?

        $40 a pair + shipping. Ping me off group if you want a pic.