Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Thanks

  • agent smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      that guys project is a 500 block, from a 70 caddillac. cant use that info

      Doug Beatty <straydog60@...> wrote:
      I don't personally know.  Take a look at the Coupe de
      Ville at drd57.hypermart.net.
      --- smith <agentsmith90255@...> wrote:
      > Well thanks for the help you guys, a few more
      > questions.
      > If i keep the 365 block in the caddy what kind of up
      > grades can i
      > hook up?

    • agent smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2003
        hmmm, well i might consider going with the 500 block, just need tips and the luck for it to all come together...

        Doug Beatty <straydog60@...> wrote:
        I thought you might get the 500 bug.  It's contagious
        and not a bad vice to have.