RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Greetings

  • John Brody
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2003
      I don't mean to sound like an ass, but why not go on a Buick Grand
      National forum and ask about swapping in a Ford Focus ZTec? Nothing
      wrong with the engine, I guess, but just because you have it doesn't
      mean it's the right thing to use.

      Seriously, I think you'll find a lot more help (and a lot less flames)
      on a board that specializes in 350 swaps. There are guys here that
      could tell you how to swap a Caddy into a hundred different cars
      (Malibu, Monte, Mustang, Corvair, Fiat, probably almost any other year
      of Caddy, etc.), but you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone on this board
      who's ever swapped a SBC into a Cad.

      John
    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2003