Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Greetings

  • Scott Pearson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2003
      Sure, it's possible. Why not put a Cad 500 in it though? Would be more
      fitting to the car.

      That's a lot of car to move around with a stock small block, especially the
      anemic engines of the early 80's.

      - Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2003
        I don't mean to sound like an ass, but why not go on a Buick Grand
        National forum and ask about swapping in a Ford Focus ZTec? Nothing
        wrong with the engine, I guess, but just because you have it doesn't
        mean it's the right thing to use.

        Seriously, I think you'll find a lot more help (and a lot less flames)
        on a board that specializes in 350 swaps. There are guys here that
        could tell you how to swap a Caddy into a hundred different cars
        (Malibu, Monte, Mustang, Corvair, Fiat, probably almost any other year
        of Caddy, etc.), but you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone on this board
        who's ever swapped a SBC into a Cad.

        John
      • Scott Pearson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2003