472 motor run on

  • xxnarconxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 4:49 PM
      hello all, hopefully one of u can help me. im having problems with
      the motor running on when i turn the ignition switch off. its not
      dieseling but continues to run on smooth ive installed a petronix
      ignitor 2 conversion with flame thrower 2 coil and 8mm wire i also
      have a jegs 1 wire alternator and optima battery? can anyone help
      me???