Somebody please help me!

  • jim
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 11:17 AM
      I have a 1988 Cadillac Eldorado with a 1989 Eldorado engine in it.
      Can someone please tell me what I could do to add more horse power?
      Possibilly send me some links to products that could add more
      horsepower? Thank you in advance!
    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 9:28 AM
        I've never seen performance parts for this engine. You're kind of on your
        own for making power. Higher flow exhaust, clean up the heads some,
        reprogram the ECM.

        - Scott