RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] need parts

  • John Brody
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      Where are you located? I think I could easily locate one in northern
      California.

      John

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        im in michigan the detroit area

        let me know

        chris
      • David Katelansky
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          Chris,
          I bought my 75 Eldorado in California and got
          most of my parts from Cadillac King, in Los Ageneles.
          When I moved back to Texas I kept ordering from them.
          818-890-0627.

          Dave

          http://search.yahoo.com