need parts

  • W. Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      looking for an oil dipstick and tube for a 1983 Deville 4.1Litre v8
      (rear wheel drive auto) I didnt think it would be that hard to find,
      but its beginning to look grim. Cant get from GM, part is
      discontinued, and search on GM's old stock through dealers gets nill.
      Tried a number of used parts and auto wreckers, still nothing. If any
      one has advice or perhaps whereabouts on parts please email.
      Thanks
    • John Brody
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Where are you located? I think I could easily locate one in northern
        California.

        John

        looking for an oil dipstick and tube for a 1983 Deville 4.1Litre v8
        (rear wheel drive auto) I didnt think it would be that hard to find,
        but its beginning to look grim. Cant get from GM, part is
        discontinued, and search on GM's old stock through dealers gets nill.
        Tried a number of used parts and auto wreckers, still nothing. If any
        one has advice or perhaps whereabouts on parts please email.
        Thanks

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • chris9137@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          im in michigan the detroit area

          let me know

          chris
        • David Katelansky
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            Chris,
            I bought my 75 Eldorado in California and got
            most of my parts from Cadillac King, in Los Ageneles.
            When I moved back to Texas I kept ordering from them.
            818-890-0627.

            Dave

            http://search.yahoo.com