Any Connecticut Caddy500 owners?

  • Jason Morrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      My 500 is in my 1971 Caddy Eldorado Convertible. I'm always looking for local
      folks who could give me pointers in person if possible. I've done much work on
      the engine myself and would like to improve performance however I can.

      Thanks!
      jason

      "Technology is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it
      stabs you in the back with the other." -- C P Snow