Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: Fiatillac

  • JOHN WAYNE
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27 7:51 PM
      Will,
      Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, rough week, yes the wheels
      come off the ground, i tried weight in the front end but no good,
      cranked up on the tortion bars to put more pressure on the front but i
      think a losing battle, car is to short and light for it to be a
      realistic project. have ran it on the street a couple times, and take
      off slow or hurt yourself,,,,lol..its realy hard to discribe, but if
      you are not going atv least 50 and where to give it to her youd flip.