Re: What a group!

  • superted60
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
      Get the May 2003 Hot Rod. On page 46 they talk about all kinds of
      conversions. McLeod is making conversions to go from just about
      anything to anything.

      The hard part is the flywheel, as far as I know MTS is just about
      the only place that sells them and they cost about $350. MTS phone
      number is 1-262-740-1118.

      You also need to drill the crank for the input shaft since Cadillac
      never had a manual. Go to CaddyCarlo's web site, he sells an
      adapter to do this and also has lots of pictures.
      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/caddycarlo/caddycarlopage2.html

      Also go tell the MTS message board about your project, they are also
      a bunch of nice guys and would like to hear about it.
      http://www.hwforums.com/2089/

      Sounds like a great project and almost unbelievable, I would love to
      see the pictures.

      Have Fun.

      TED

      --- In