I found you guy again.

  • superted60
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      This is Ted In Olympia WA. I have the 87 T-Bird with the 500.

      I was told me about the web site when it first started but I lost
      the link. While looking for something eles this site came up.

      I'm now a member and will keep in touch. I don't know how to post
      photos or links to a post yet.

      If you want to see more of my project to to
      http://www.msnusers.com/CadTBird/shoebox.msnw

      Thanks for the message board.

      TED
    • superted60
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        You can tell its late, I had quite a few typos in the message.
        TED

        --- In
        Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "superted60"
        <tmdunlap@c...> wrote:
        > This is Ted in Olympia WA. I have a 87 T-Bird with the 500.
        >
        > I was told about this message board when it first started but I
        lost the link. While looking for something else this site came up.