  • Juan Ayon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 11:40 PM
      I don't think much of anything will swap between a 429 and a 472.
      Thay are two totally different animals.
      Couldn't help but to notice your email address. I take it your from
      Salinas, Ca.? I ask cause I'm from Salinas myself.

      Juan
      70 Coupe De Ville
      509 Cadillac Cubes

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "John
      Green" <john@s...> wrote:
      > will the external parts , ie alt brackets ac , and ps and such off
      a 429 66 cad engine swap over to a 472 cad engine?? Thanks , John