  • John Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 3:30 PM
      will the external parts , ie alt brackets ac , and ps and such off a 429 66 cad engine swap over to a 472 cad engine?? Thanks , John
    • Juan Ayon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 11:40 PM
        I don't think much of anything will swap between a 429 and a 472.
        Thay are two totally different animals.
        Couldn't help but to notice your email address. I take it your from
        Salinas, Ca.? I ask cause I'm from Salinas myself.

        Juan
        70 Coupe De Ville
        509 Cadillac Cubes

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "John